Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm Thinking It Over

From the March 24, 1948 broadcast of THE JACK BENNY PROGRAM.

--Hey, bud. Bud.
--Huh?
--Got a match?
--Match? Yes, I have one right here--
--Don't make a move, this is a stick-up.
--What?
--You heard me.
--Mister. Mister, put down that gun!
--Shaddup. Now, come on--your money or your life.
(Pause.)
(Laughter.)
--Look, bud! I said your money or your life!
--I'm thinking it over!
(Laughter.)

 Friends ask me what I am going to do about Judge Alford's dismissal of my complaint against the Town about the closing of South Avenue.

On top of that, there's the Town Attorney's threat to file a motion for sanctions and Judge Alford's e-mail declaring that he would be receptive. (The mugging).

Right now, I can only offer Jack Benny's reply.

More to follow.

No comments: