Thursday, August 13, 2015

Is It Just Me? Or Is It Something I Said?

In recent posts, I have raised the problem of missing records of closed sessions of the Town Board relating to South Avenue and Avenue A.

I knew that sounded familiar, and mentioned that I thought the same thing happened before.

It did.

As I reviewed old blog posts, I find that the LAST time I requested closed session records concerning South Avenue (Town of Oriental v. Henry), the binder of closed session records went missing. That was in 2009, 6 years ago, before that year's municipal elections.

The rule seems to be, that every time I ask for closed records concerning South Avenue, the records disappear.

After the 2009 election was over, the closed session minutes mysteriously reappeared.

Here is my blog entry concerning the prodigal documents.

No comments: