Monday, April 22, 2013

Cox v. Town Of Oriental: I Have Not Struck My Colors

I have been asked recently whether I will appeal Judge Alford's dismissal of my complaint against the Town.

The answer is: Appeal is one of several measures under consideration.

Plainly, to go forward with any options will realistically require retention of counsel. I have already received a number of contributions to the effort and will need more.

I have opened a bank account in the name "ONC Protect Streets" to accept deposits for legal expenses to support the effort.

Anyone wishing to contribute can send donations to ONC Protect Streets at 409 Academy Street, Oriental, NC 28571.

I am also working on a web site to provide background information and to explain how important the effort is to protect public access to public trust waters.

It's all about the water.

No comments: